DKT Nigeria will contribute to reaching that goal by providing a variety of contraceptive options such as condoms, IUDs, oral contraceptives, emergency contraceptives, injectables and implants, using innovative marketing.
DKT will help Nigeria realize its female reproductive health goals by providing effective, safe, affordable and quality contraceptive products aimed at reducing misconceptions about birth control, increasing HIV prevention awareness and confronting HIV transmission, increasing contraceptive options, ease of choice and accessibility through innovative marketing strategies and wide distribution across the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Sales Representatives at DKT International
Medical Sales Representative
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- We are set to recruit a Medical Sales Representatives based in Jos
- We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV / AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers / customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenience stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Sales Representatives at DKT International” hould send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail e.g “Medical Sales Representative –