Nestle Nigeria – Is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and are present in 189 countries worldwide.
We Enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Driven by our purpose we want to help shape a better world and inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society and ensure our long-term success.
- Full Time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Demand Planner to develop, maintain and improve a demand plan for a portfolio of products and customers; ensuring the alignment of this demand plan with internal and external partners through the Monthly Business Planning (MBP) and collaborative planning processes. The individual would assist in identifying and managing exceptions; as well as monitor performance in order to continually improve the quality and reliability of the demand plan and the organization’s ability to sense and respond to changing circumstances.
A day in the life of:
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to manage portfolio lifecycle, such as new product launches, packaging changes, phase-in/phase-out, and product discontinuation; ensuring that demand is appropriately forecasted and maintained in all circumstances.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to drive effective MBP processes in order to reach a consensual demand plan which becomes a primary input to the Dynamic Forecast.
- Collecting information and assumptions about events and activities in relation to promotions, product launches and customer/distribution changes that form important parts of demand planning.
- Generating and maintaining statistical forecasts in SAS Forecast Studio (supported by the Demand Analyst); finalizing the total volume forecast by combining incrementals and impactors.