Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
1. Developing a pricing strategy that maximises profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
2. Identifying new customers.
3. Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
4. Creating promotions with advertising managers.
5. Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
6. Compiling lists describing our organisations offerings.
7. Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
8. Organising company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
10.Building brand awareness and positioning.
11. Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
12. Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
13. Communicating the marketing plan.
14. Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
15. Researching demand for the organisation’s products and services.
16. Evaluating competitors.
17. Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
18. Recruitment of direct sales force to the company.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration, or Human Resource Management.
2. Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
3. Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
4. Understanding of public relations.
5. Advanced communication skills.
6. Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Monthly Remuneration: Very Attractive, Ranges from 60,000 to 200,000
Annual Incentive Access:
2. Traveling Incentive
5. Pension Scheme etc